Monday, November 9, 2015

Welcome to Handmade Creations by Laura




Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Laura Allison and I started a small business on the side called Handmade Creations by Laura.

I started this business about 3 years ago after my grandmother, Joan, passed away. I want to have a business that creates crocheted items that can be passed down as a keepsake. Grammy Joan had crocheted a king-sized blanket for each of her 21 grandchildren before she died. I learned how to crochet from her and I want to carry out her legacy.

 I am currently working on creating an Etsy.com account for my business, but I need to research legal policies first. I hope to have my Etsy account created within the next few months.

The purpose of this blog is to share with others about my business and acquire more customers. I also will post about current and new products in the business.

My products include blankets, hats, scarves, dishcloths, and bottle/can cozies all provided at reasonable prices for handmade items. I use Red Heart yarn as well as the Hobby Lobby brand. These types of yarn provide a very soft material that is unique and comfortable for wearing when used in crocheting. I strongly recommend these brands and will continue to use them daily.


The newest hat I made for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment