Tuesday, December 29, 2015

To Crochet or Not to Crochet? That is the question!


Have you ever bought some really soft yarn or fabric and want to start a project right away? You get started, then decide that what you are making is not worth using the extremely soft, expensive yarn on. I actually had this experience the other day.

I had purchased some Bernat yarn just before Christmas just because it was on sale. I got home and started to make a lap blanket.Well, I had done about 3 rows and decided that if I was going to spend all that money on yarn, I might as well make it worth it. I undid my work, and started again, this time beginning a twin blanket. Needless to say, i undid my work again, and now I'm making a double bed sized blanket. I'm pretty sure this is my final change, and should have it done in a few months due to the large size of the yarn and the amount of free time I will have.

Even though I've had difficulty deciding what to make with this yarn, I know the project is going to turn out great and I will be happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment