Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Where do you get supplies?




Crochet hooks: I got my crochet hooks from Amazon. There are many sellers on there that have really good deals. If you absolutely can't wait to get crochet hooks, check a local craft store such as Michaels, Hobby Lobby, AC More, or Joann Fabrics. They all should carry crochet hooks, but they will cost a little more than if you buy online.

Yarn: Almost all craft stores carry some type of yarn. I have found the average cost of yarn is $3, but some places may be more or less. Also, online shops such as eBay is a possibility if you find a highly respected seller. I've gotten skeins of yarn on eBay for as low as 60 cents at times. Finally, you can purchase yarn from the brand itself. For example, I enjoy using Red Heart Yarn. I can go to their website and order it there. It may be a little more pricey that way, but if you're in a fix and that is your only option, it's a great way to go.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, can you envision your blog as a cooperative effort between you and a yarn retailer?

    ReplyDelete